Pintar Dog Training 🐾
I am Stella Vasileva, a force-free and positive-reinforcement dog trainer in San Francisco Bay Area. I offer in-home private training and online consultations. I also volunteer with socializing dogs at SF SPCA. I am a dog & bird owner.
What services do I offer
- Basic obedience training for dogs of all ages
- Puppy training and proper socialization
- Rescue dog adaptation to a new home
- Consultations on choosing the right breed and on being first-time dog owners
- Specific dog training: crate training, potty training, loose leash walking, recall
- Public access training
- Solving common behavior issues:
- Leash pulling & reactivity on the leash
- Jumping at people
- Excessive barking at home
- Separation anxiety and inability to stay alone
- Reactivity to other dogs or other pets
- Fear around loud noises, certain people or objects
- Counter surfing and destructive behavior
- Anxiety when visiting groomers or vet office
- Initial session: we will assess your dog’s current abilities and discuss potential issues; we will discuss a training plan and estimate how many training sessions are needed
- Follow-up sessions: we will meet weekly, do training exercises, review the previous week’s results, and set a training plan for the coming week
- You will be provided with a training plan for home practice between sessions, as well as with session recordings to recap exercises
consultations & remote training
- Professional dog consultation on the topic of your choice via Zoom or Google Meet: introducing a new dog to the household, potty or crate training for puppies, resolving behavior issues like inability to stay home alone (separation anxiety) etc.
- Remote training will consist of weekly or bi-weekly online sessions where we will discuss a training plan and I will coach you how to conduct training exercises
- You will spend 10-20 minutes a day training your day, fill in a training tracker form, and film your sessions; you will receive feedback and will be able to adjust your training
Well-behaved pet program
For puppies & adult dogs
- 10-week program that addresses the most common behavior issues like leash pulling, jumping, excessive barking, reactivity to other dogs or animals, not coming when called.
- The program is customized based on your dog’s needs and abilities
- We will meet weekly for personal in-home or online session
- Each week you will receive a training plan to follow every day
- You are expected to spend 10-15 minutes a day on dog training, as well as follow guidelines regarding your dogs everyday routine
Schedule Dog Training Session
Questions about Dog training?
What do training sessions look like? Should you book an online or offline session? How many sessions are needed?